1. Use of Web site. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Magnum Pharmaceuticals’ employees, customers and shareholders, as well as members of the health care community and the general public. Your access to and use of the information contained in the Web site is subject to this Terms & Conditions Agreement. By accessing and using this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms & Conditions Agreement.
2. Content. Magnum Pharmaceuticals will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Magnum Pharmaceuticals disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Magnum Pharmaceuticals nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Magnum Pharmaceuticals, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions.
4. Privacy. Magnum Pharmaceuticals respects the privacy of its Web site users.
5. Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
7. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Magnum Pharmaceuticals, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. The contents of Magnum Pharmaceuticals’ Web site may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Magnum Pharmaceuticals. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Magnum Pharmaceuticals, or any third party.
9. Void Where Prohibited. Magnum Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
10. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Magnum Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.